BE A PART OF US
To keep pace with the phenomenal growth of SESAMi and to meet our ambitious regional and local sales growth targets, we are now hiring. We are looking for the right people to help us build Asia's leading E-Hub.
To find the positions we currently have available, you may view the available vacancies in the box below. You may also email us for future job openings.
Software Engineer (JEE)/Integration Specialist (Biztalk/Webmethods)
• Responsible for design, development and delivery of software revision.
• Responsible for design, development and delivery of Integration projects.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer science or its equivalent.
• At least 2 years of experience in web-based application development in JEE/J2EE Platform.
• Must have application integration knowledge with external systems or internal systems.
• Knowledge on Integration to SAP XI or PI is added advantage.
• Strong Programming skills in Java 1.6 or Above, XML/XSL/Java Script/JSP/Servlets/HTML.
• Strong Knowledge and work experience in Struts2 Framework, Hibernate, Spring Framework is required.
• Working Knowledge in web logic server, Tomcat, MS SQL Server 2008 is preferable.
• Good exposure in IDE Eclipse, Ant Scripts, iReport is preferable.
• Experience in handling L2, L3 Technical Support
• Exposure to full SDLC, Mobile Application development will be added advantage•
• Strong in spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org